Town Planning Consultants sussex planning applications horsham building regulations uk site appraisal
|Contact||Mr Simon Brett|
|Address||Unit 7 Mulberry Trading Estate|
RH13 5PX (MAP)
|Telephone||01403 258 800|
|Fax||01403 259 900|
Local planning authorities are, in essence, required to determine planning applications in accordance with the provisions of relevant planning policies unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
In our view, the success of a planning application will often depend as much on the manner and quality of presentation as on the correct interpretation of policy. In some instance pre-application negotiations with the Council may also be advantageous.
Our team will design a scheme and prepare the necessary drawings and documentation for planning applications of any type or scale of development. We will pay as much attention to an application for a small porch as we would for a large commercial project. Following submission, we will monitor progress of an application and where necessary carry out negotiations with local planning authorities, provide additional information and, if determined by Planning Committee, will speak in its support at the meeting.
There are many types of planning applications with the principal ones being.
- Detailed planning applications for development or use of land or buildings. These are for any type or scale of development.
- Outline planning applications where the principle of development, such as the erection of a dwelling on a site, is sought to be established.
- Reserved Matters applications - these follow on from the grant of Outline Permission and show precise details of the development granted at outline stage.
- Applications for Listed Building Consent for consent to carry out certain works to or near Listed properties.
- Conservation Area Consent applications - primarily for demolition of certain structures within a Conservation Area.
- Applications for a Certificate of Lawfulness for an existing/proposed use or development - these seek confirmation that a use or development is lawful.
- Prior Notification applications - primarily in respect of agricultural development.
BUILDING REGULATIONS APPLICATIONS
Once planning permission has been secured, in the majority of cases Building Regulations Approval is required before construction work can commence. There are two types of Building Regulations Applications;
- Full Plans Submission
- Building Notice
We can advise on the method best suited to Clients' needs, produce the relevant documents and, where necessary, coordinate the input from specialist consultants - e.g. Structural and Service Engineers.
In the case of a planning application being refused or an Enforcement Notice being served, there are three main ways to Appeal;
- by Written Representations
- Public Inquiry
We give advice as to which form is best suited to your circumstances and prepare the appropriate documentation. Additional input from specialists may be required for certain appeals, and we have a stable of consultants and lawyers that can be brought in where necessary.
Whether you already own a site or intend to purchase one, we can provide advice on development potential. We are able to advise on such matters as design, density, style and use of buildings or activities that may be possible on a site, with or without the need for planning permission.
|Products and Services|
|Town Planning Consultants|
|England - East Midlands|
|England - Eastern|
|England - London|
|England - Merseyside|
|England - North East|
|England - North West|
|England - South East|
|England - South West|
|England - West Midlands|
|England - Yorkshire The Humber|
Flagship Media Group Ltd
Unit C3, 6 Westbank Drive, Belfast,
BT3 9LA, Northern Ireland
Tel (+44) 28 9031 9008
Contact : Click here
keycons003 / keycons003xLIS / keycons003x25 20/06/2013 08:25:04 / A6 / B9 / 0.046875, 18.104.22.168 / BOT1
planning,applications,town,consultants,building regulations,appeals,site appraisal,enforcement,proposing allocations,horsham,sussex,uk
i am looking for town planning consultants in the uk, planning application help in sussex, who does site appraisal work in the uk
Get the FREE Build App for iPhone / iPad