|Address||154 Foundry Court|
SL2 5FZ (MAP)
|Telephone||0800 616 302|
|Who are we?|
Established in 1974, Mark Group is the UKís leading energy saving company with 14 Distribution Centres located nationwide. In recent years we have installed over 1.5 million homes and continue to help over 6,000 properties save energy and money every single week.
With energy costs high; both loft and cavity wall insulation will reduce your heating bills by up to 33% whilst keeping your property warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer!
All home insulation measures are Government funded and, therefore, you only contribute a fraction of the true cost. This funding is AVAILABLE NOW.
Insulation advantages include:
- Reduce gas & electricity bills (saving up to £365 per year*, every year)
- Reduce your home's carbon footprint
- Improve your home's energy efficiency rating and, therefore, value.
- There will be reduced risk of damp, condensation and mould growth in your properties.
- Advantages for landlords: Your tenants will have warmer, more comfortable homes that are cheaper to heat. For you, empty periods, complaints and repairs should decrease as a result.
- Youíll improve your Energy Performance Certificate rating.
Become a green landlord by installing good insulation and lowering your propertiesí overall energy use.
Cavity wall insulation
Semi-detached properties - £149 installed*
Detached properties - £149 installed*
Loft insulation (recommended 270mm thickness)
Semi-detached properties - £169 installed*
Detached properties - £169 installed*
To arrange your FREE energy survey and quotation simply call 07894608202 and I will be delighted to visit you at a time convenient to yourself.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Customers over 70 or in receipt of certain qualifying benefits will be eligible to receive home insulation completely
FREE OF CHARGE*
* Subject to free survey
* Source: Energy Saving Trust
Insulating your loft is one of the most effective ways of saving energy. You could save up to £155 per year on bills and around 1 tonne of CO2 per year. If you have minsulation thatís over 10 years old then the chance is that itís too thin Ė you need up to 270mm to meet modern standards. Over 10 million homes in the UK still donít have the right levels of loft insulation or cavity wall insulation.
- Homes without wall insulation waste heat, money and damage the environment.
- Cavity wall insulation from Mark can reduce heating bills by £120 a year and save up to 800 kgs of CO2 every year.
|Products and Services|
|England - East Midlands|
|England - Eastern|
|England - London|
|England - Merseyside|
|England - North East|
|England - North West|
|England - South East|
|England - South West|
|England - West Midlands|
|England - Yorkshire The Humber|
Flagship Media Group Ltd
Unit C3, 6 Westbank Drive, Belfast,
BT3 9LA, Northern Ireland
Tel (+44) 28 9031 9008
Contact : Click here
keycons003 / keycons003xLIS / keycons003x25 19/06/2013 10:59:06 / A10 / B8 / 0.109375, 126.96.36.199 / BOT1
Goverment Insulation Grants insualtion installers south east insulation installers south west insulation instalers london insulation installers wales cheap insulation reduced insulation goverment insualation scheme
goverment reduced insualtion, insulation installers london cheap insulation installers
Get the FREE Build App for iPhone / iPad